Penthouse 301price on request
Mountains • Penthouse • 6,009 SF • 4 BD • 4.5 BA • Furnished
Spectacular Penthouse Living
- Panoramic views to the North and West including the Santa Rosa and Eisenhower Mountains, Mountains 18th Fairway and the Coachella Valley beyond.
- Located within BIGHORN’s Clubhouse, Penthouse 301 is accessible from the private Penthouse garage through an elevator only shared with one other Penthouse owner. On the main floor the entrance to the Penthouse is through a private vestibule and a staircase is located through a separate entry to access the main or garage floors.
- The spacious, but intimate floorplan is dynamically unveiled the moment you step off the elevator. A sculpted ceiling and floor directs your eye toward the inspiring mountains and valley views. Antarctica Cream granite is paired with Persiano Limestone flooring and clear cedar ceilings to elongate the space and create a persona of comfortable elegance. Curved custom furnishings and granite features combine as you wander throughout the space.
- Sophisticated wine refrigerated room is set behind three sets of double glass doors, where diagonal shelves artfully showcase the highlights of your collection. Sculpted Tabu Ash cabinetry complements the television console with Obechi wood surround and the stunning Spin Light glass bar top. The bar offers two refrigerator drawers, a dishwasher, additional storage and seating for four.
- Indoor/outdoor living flows with ease as custom-designed furnishings emulate the beautiful arcs of the space. The great room’s textural fabrics are soft to the touch, inviting you to relax and take in the surroundings. Enjoy your favorite television program or the warmth from the fireplace, electronic glass sliders open providing a seamless transition as if the doors never existed.
- The outdoor living room is a natural extension incorporating grilling, dining and living with an extraordinary water feature/spa that you won’t find in many Penthouses due to the weight and the engineering required. Penthouse owners will enjoy the sculpted spa as part of their ambiance, along with the outdoor barbecue center, beautiful dining table and unobstructed views of the golf course, mountains, and valley below.
- Chefs will find culinary inspiration in this impressive kitchen with multiple Antarctica Cream granite islands. The intricate glass detail from the morning bar offers seating for four, while the variations in veneer cabinetry blend beautifully with the high-performance stainless-steel appliances including full size refrigerator and freezer, double ovens, warming drawer, 6-burner range, microwave drawer, dishwasher and preparation island.
- Custom designed dining room table, chairs and buffet overlooks the mountain range, fairway, and dazzling city light views. Dreier designed a fantastic chandelier to light the space adding drama.
- The master suite features luxurious linens, custom furnishings, a cozy fireplace sitting area and sliders leading out to the private spa. The designer added onto the patio terrace by wrapping a walkway around to the master bath for convenience, aesthetic and enjoyment of soaking in the views from all angles – watching the sunrise pinks and oranges cast upon the mountains to watching the sunset disappear over the ridgeline.
- Relax in the pure reverence for the panoramic Santa Rosa Mountains and the lush green landscaping below. The curved panel of windows seem to peer into a private scenic view of a great national park. The master bath features separate vanities, make-up center, oversized glass shower, sunken spa tub, lav and spacious walk-in closet.
- Fully appointed guest suites with designer bedding, sittings areas, full baths, walk-in closets and private terraces so everyone can enjoy their own special views.
- The powder bath features a rich Guzmo granite with diagonal mirror. The laundry is conveniently located near the stairway for easy accessibility for service pick up.