Ready to Join Our Team?
As one of the world’s greatest private golf club communities, BIGHORN is an exciting, high-energy workplace perfect for pursuing your career. Are you ready to be valued, challenged and recognized?
- PT Banquet Servers
- PT Barista
- PT Busser
- FT Cook
- FT Dishwasher
- FT Front Office Support
- FT Golf Assistant
- FT Greenskeeper 1
- FT/PT Hostess
- FT Housekeeper/Houseman
- FT Ladies’ Locker Room Attendant
- FT/PT Massage Therapist
- FT Pantry Cook
- FT Privacy Officer
- FT/PT Servers
- FT Shuttle Driver
- FT Valet
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Benefits include:
- HMO & Point of Service Medical Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Special Events
Apple users, please save your application and email it to email@example.com or you can fax to (760) 610-8471. PC users may want to use Firefox as your search engine for quicker service. Good luck!
What you can expect as an associate of BIGHORN Golf Club:
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance-based annual incentive
- Health insurance after ninety days
- Vision and Chiropractic insurance after ninety days
- Dental insurance after one year
- Short-term disability plan after one year
- Section 125 Pre-tax Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 K Plan with employer match
- Tuition assistance
The Ten Ideals of a BIGHORN Employee:
- We anticipate the needs of members, guests and employees.
- We smile and greet members, using their name whenever possible.
- We are empowered to resolve problems immediately and completely.
- We use appropriate vocabulary when speaking with members and guests. We use positive eye contact and body language.
- We dress and groom conservatively, for a clean and neat appearance.
- We do not comment negatively; instead, we focus on the positives, promoting BIGHORN products, services and activities whenever possible.
- We are committed to excellence and impeccable service.
- We recognize the importance of relationships with, and among, our members. We strive to understand our members’ preferences and provide them in a caring and considerate manner.
- We are committed to continuous improvement of the employees and services of BIGHORN.
- We, the staff of BIGHORN are special. We’re proud to be here, and we were carefully selected to join the team. Each one of us is needed to contribute to the service and image provided for our members, our guests, fellow employees, and our community.